To purchase an item, click on or hover the mouse over "ONLINE SHOP" in the top menu. Choose the category and sub-category that you wish to view. Choose the item you like and click on it. Now, choose the colour, size and amount, and add it to "My Basket". Or if you prefer, include it in your "Like" wish list. In this case you will have to first register as a customer. The form is quick and easy to complete. Every time you add an item to the basket or your wish list, it will appear along with the other things that you have already saved. You may view the content of your basket or wish list at any time, just click on or hover the mouse over them. Once you have decided what you want to buy, if it is on your wish list add it to the basket by clicking on "ADD TO BASKET". If it is already in your basket, click on "COMPLETE ORDER". The detail of what you want to buy will then appear. Review what you have chosen and make any changes necessary. Once everything is correct you can continue with the purchasing process. Now, if you are already a "REGISTERED CUSTOMER", enter your email address and password to access your account. The delivery details that you already have saved will appear. If you have not registered, you can do so or buy as a "GUEST". In the latter case, you can continue with the purchasing process but the data you enter will not be saved, so each time you buy something you will have to provide the details again. At this stage you must fill in the remaining details or amend the existing ones so that we can send you your order. Finally, you must choose the payment method which can be either transfer or bank card. If you choose to make a transfer, we will send you an e-mail with the details of our bank account to which you must make the transfer. Once received, we will send you your order. If you choose the "CREDIT / DEBIT CARD" payment method, it will connect to a secure payment gateway where you can provide the details of your card. Once the payment has been made, we will send you your order.
Deliveries will be made using our transport agency. The delivery period is around 4 working days from confirmation of payment, although we normally get the order to you quicker. The delivery charges will be those indicated at the time in the shopping basket. We always try to keep our charges as low as possible.
We will exchange the item or refund your money if you do not like it, it does not fit you well, it is faulty or you have simply changed your mind. Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us if you want an exchange or your money back. In the e-mail indicate the reason for the exchange, what you want to return and what you want to receive: another size, another colour, another item, or the money back. You have 30 calendar days from receiving the order to send this e-mail. Once the e-mail has been received we will confirm the exchange and will send returns documents to your e-mail. Next, you must print documents received, package the item in the original packaging in which you received it and pate return label received. Finally, go to any post office and delivery by staying with one of the sealing packing slips shipping package. You will not have to pay anything at the time. If the return is due to a defect in the purchased item, we will refund what you paid for it and we will not charge you the delivery fees for returning it. If the change or return is due to any other circumstance, we will charge you the transportation fees at the same price as if it were a new purchase. Once the return has been received and the condition of the item has been checked we will send you the new item without charging you for the delivery, or we will refund your money. Refunds will be made by the same payment method that you used to make the purchase.
If any requested item is not available at that time we will send you an e-mail and call you to let you know. In this case, you can choose if you want us to refund the money, wait until it is back in stock or change the item for something else. We will apologise and carry out your chosen option as soon as possible.
You can pay with a credit or debit card from VISA, MASTERCARD, or SERVIRED. The card payment is made through the BBVA Virtual POS via SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer), ensuring security, confidentiality and integrity since the details cannot be intercepted by third parties during any of the communications established for the transaction. We will never file or save any information relating to your card.
You can pay useing PayPal. The payment with PayPal is made with the system of collections and payments of PayPal that guarantees the security, confidentiality and integrity of the transactions. Your information cannot be intercepted by third parties during any of the communications established for the transaction. We will never file or save any information relating to the data you use on this platformcard.
You can pay by bank transfer. If you choose to pay by bank transfer we will send you an email with all the information necessary. When you make the transfer, please give the order number to which the payment refers in the reference box. This will help us a lot and speed up the delivery.
If you do not like something, think it does not work well or want to complain, you only have to send an email to email@example.com, use the website's contact form, send us a letter at: Guau! Tarifa; Calle Batalla del Salado, 41C; 11380 Tarifa, Cadiz, Spain, or call us on: +34.956.68.00.36 (phone service will only be available from April 1 to October 31 of each year on Monday to Friday, from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 5:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.) We will be happy to assist you and will do everything possible to help you resolve the problem or complaint. However, if we cannot resolve the issue and you want to take your complaint further, you can contact the Consumer Protection Office in your municipality or autonomous region. You will need the tax details of our company which are as follows: Tiendas 2M S. L.; B41836263; Calle Mar Jónico, 36-E1; 11380 Tarifa, Cadiz, Spain.
In accordance with the current Law 34/2002, of 11 July, regarding Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico), below we have provided you with information about the legal owner of the Guau! Tarifa brand and the domain www.guautarifa.com:
Owner: Tiendas 2M S. L.
Tax Identification Number (C.I.F): B41836263
Address: Calle Mar Jónico, 36-E1 11380 Tarifa (Cadiz, Spain)
Mercantile Registry of Seville, volume 2482, folio 180, sheet SE-29127
In this legal notice we explain the terms and conditions of access and use of the website www.guautarifa.com that Guau! Tarifa (Tiendas 2M S. L.) makes available to you and all other internet users. These terms and conditions by which we are governed are as follows:
• Guau! Tarifa may alter the design or presentation of the website, as well as its content, at any time and without prior notice.
• The use of this website implies the full acceptance of the terms and conditions included in this notice in the version published by Guau! Tarifa (Tiendas 2M S. L.) at the time that the user accesses the website.
• Guau! Tarifa (Tiendas 2M S. L.) informs the users of this website that these general conditions may be amended without prior notice. As a result, the user must carefully read these conditions every time they use the website as they may have been amended.
• Guau! Tarifa (Tiendas 2M S. L.) accepts no responsibility for the incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use of the information appearing on the web pages of www.guautarifa.com, with the limits established by Law.
• All text is owned by Guau! Tarifa (Tiendas 2M S. L.) and is protected by Intellectual Property Law. Any total or partial transmission, distribution, cessation, reproduction, storage or public disclosure must have the express consent of Guau! Tarifa (Tiendas 2M S. L.)
• The General Conditions of Use and the other legal conditions for the website, in all their details, are governed by the Spanish law.
When you interact with the GUAU! TARIFA, we may collect personal information, such as: Full Name, Email address, Phone number, Address.
We may collect information:
• Directly from you when you provide it at the moment of buying our products or services in any of our shops or websites or via SMS or Whatsapp, including by filling out forms, participating in contests, or promotions, or contacting us through our “Contact Us” form.
• When you participate in contests on our social media platforms.
We may use your information to:
• Provide the product or service you've requested at your requested location.
• Send you a confirmation email about your requested product or service, where you can modify it, cancel and pay online.
• Process your registration.
• Respond to your questions or other requests.
• Send you emails to inform you about seasonal offers and special deals.
• Contact you with regard to your requested product or service.
• Market GUAU! TARIFA products and services to you and send you marketing materials that may be of interest to you, but only if you consent to providing your information for this purpose.
• For other purposes with your consent.
• When you interact with the GUAU! TARIFA, you may set up your personal profile, add and post content, and transmit information through your social media profiles or email accounts. We may retain this information so that, for instance, you can return to view prior information you have sent and monitor and interact with content you have posted.
• Marketing Communications from GUAU! TARIFA. We will send you marketing communications only with your express consent. If you choose not to consent, you may still access www.guautarifa.com, but you may not receive our special offers or other products that may interest you.
• Information You Choose To Share Publicly. GUAU! TARIFA allows you to post content publicly through third-party sites and product or services (including social media sites). Subject to your profile and privacy settings for the applicable third-party site or product or service, any User Submissions that you make public are visible to and searchable by others. If you remove information that you posted, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or if others have copied or saved that information.
Personal information collected via GUAU! TARIFA is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. In some instances, personal information is encrypted during storage and transmission. Only those GUAU! TARIFA collaborators who need access to your Personal Information to do their jobs are allowed access, each having signed confidentiality agreements.
While we make reasonable efforts to safeguard your Personal Information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We regularly review the information that we collect and store. We retain your personal information for as long as we deem appropriate under our internal data retention policy, or until you request that we delete it. In certain cases, GUAU! TARIFA may be required to retain your data to comply with applicable law or in connection with a legal claim.
If you choose not to provide personal information, you may be unable to use or buy products or services with GUAU! TARIFA.
Accessing Your Personal Information. If you would like to obtain a copy of your personal information gathered by GUAU! TARIFA, or if you would like to correct or delete such information from our marketing database, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a request.
Opting Out. We only send promotional and marketing communications with your consent. If you no longer wish to receive these or other communications from GUAU! TARIFA, send us an email at email@example.com. You can stop receiving newsletter email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications.
Improper Collection and Misuse of Personal Information. Please report any improper collection or misuse of personal information provided on GUAU! TARIFA to firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the law where you live, you may also have the right to file a complaint with your local data protection authority.